Cranes4Cranes present at World Crane & Transport Summit
The team of Cranes4Cranes will be present at World Crane & Transport Summit on 4 and 5 November 2015 in Amsterdam.
We are looking forward to meet you there!
You can find us roaming around the exhibition, or please give us a call if you like to meet! +316 81720452
The conference - organised by International Cranes and Specialized Transport magazine and KHL Group - provides an opportunity to network and to hear from senior figures on topics, including: safety and training; market developments; wind turbine projects; succession planning; and project case studies.
Among the speakers are:
- Jan Kleijn (Mammoet)
- Marco van Daal (The Works International)
- Mathias Rehe (Daco Heavy Lift)
- Norbert van Schaik (Siemens Wind Power)
- Ton Klijn (Wagenborg Nedlift)
- Ton Raemakers (Euro-Rigging)
- Frank Bardonaro (Maxim Crane)
- Vincent Teo (Bok Seng Logistics)
Topics being covered over the two days include:
- Managing wind turbine projects
- Proposals for a European crane operator licence scheme
- The special demands of oil and gas projects
- New operating guidelines for self-propelled modular transporter (SPMT)
- Succession planning for family-owned businesses;
- Reports on developing markets (South East Asia, Caspian, Africa and India);
- Round-table on recruiting and retaining people